The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of:
* Synchronization Studio – Automatically sync contacts and calendar on phone and computer in order to always stay updated on both devices.
* Backup and Restore Studio – Create safety backup of your phone content and restore in case your phone is lost or damaged.
* Internet Connection Studio – One-click connection of your computer to the Internet via your phone. Connect to the Internet – wherever you are.
* Messaging Studios – Store, create and send messages to your friends from your computer.
* File browser Studio – Browse and exchange files between your phone and your computer.
* Editors – Store, edit and manage your phone contacts and calendar on your computer.
* Software update – As soon as new software is available for your phone and when you are connected to the PC via a USB cable a wizard appears and suggests that you use the application to perform the phone software update.
* Connect your phone using USB cable, Bluetooth or Infrared.
|.dbk - Sony Ericsson Phone Backup File (Backup Files)
The mobile telephone software suite from Sony Ericsson is able to create a backup of the mobile telephone, these files use the extension .dbk Data and other... [More Information]